Sunday, March 1, 2009

2 months old

Cannon had his 2 month check-up this week and he his weighing at 12 pounds 8 ounces and 23 inches. Cannon also got his first round of shots, I think those 3 needles hurt Mom more then they did Cannon. He was a trooper and only cried for a minute, then was his normal smiley self. He handle them well with no adverse affects.

Another exciting update is that Cannon slept through the night for the first time last night! he went down at 9:30 and didn't wake up until 6:15 the next morning. I wish I could say the same. I still woke up for our normal 2:00 am feeding. I guess I need to get retrained now.

Today Cannon also took his first meal of formula. We are starting the weaning process and hopefully we will be down to nursing only in the evening and first thing in the morning by the time I go back to work, April 1st. I am very fortunate that Cannon is going to be able to go back to work with me through the summer.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Awesome! I've always heard that once they get over 10 lbs. they start sleeping through the night. I hope it continues. So excited you get to take him to work with you, that is cool!