Sunday, January 18, 2009



3 weeks old, we can't believe it. Time has never flown by so fast. Cannon is such an enjoyable baby, rarely fussing. We have truly been blessed in that regard. He is sleeping about 4 hour stretches at night now and 3 hour stretches during day.

We went on our first store outing this week, to of course the feed store, and our second store outing to Home Depot. Dad says we are starting him out right, lol.

This week is the McLennan County Livestock Show so Craig will be busy with the sheep all week. Good luck to cousin's Casey and Dawson as they show their lambs.

1 comment:

jijenk@aol.com said...

What a precious baby! Yes motherhood is a love and job like no other and just gets better and better! I know you are enjoying it so much!!! I saw Wayman and Stacy and he was thrilled about the show. So congrats!! I know it was a family effort!! I love this page and the fact I can see how you are! love and kisses!! Jill nd Bay