Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy 1 Month Birthday Cannon!!


**UPDATE, I REPLACED VIDEO WITH A PICTURE**This is my first video attempt, I hope everyone can view it OK. Cannon is one month old today, I can't believe it. I seem to be saying that a lot lately. He is growing fast and becoming more and more alert and active. We are now battling the classic baby stuff of baby acne and cradle cap. He has also started to lose his hair, so soon we will see what his permanent hair color will be.


Being a mom gets more and more incredible everyday. We have been truely blessed with a wonderful child!!


By the way, Maultsby Club Lambs won the county show this year for the first time. 2009 is off to a great start!!


3 comments:

Julesatchr said...

Cannon is too cute!

Enjoy every moment as before you know it he will be 19 and in college!
Kel turned 19 yesterday and I still can't believe it!

Wish I was close enough to hug, kiss and cuddle Mr. Cannon.

Love to you all!

Jules

Laura said...

Too cute! I can't believe how much he is "talking." Congrats on the county show.

Anonymous said...

He is just precious. Cannon is really moving and talking a lot. I know you all are having the time of your life.